Thursday, July 3, 2014

Vamos a la Playa: Mexico Packing List

Hey everyone! I know I'm really beating this trip to a pulp {especially because I've mentioned it way too many times recently!}, but I thought I'd share my packing list with you guys :)


In the midst of my extreme packing procrastination, I whipped up this cute packing list using this Lilly print in "Behind the Gate" from an ah-mazing website that has so many high quality patterns! This one is totally one of my all-time faves.

 In case anybody was curious, I am probably the most indecisive person in the world, and am constantly thinking about hypothetical situations; "But if my back is hurting, I'll want a backpack as a carry-on, but then again a tote can be a good beach bag.." So on and so forth! However, I FINALLY decided on using my older Lilly tote in the far left picture as a carry-on because I find myself really only carrying 1 or 2 novels, my phone, snacks, and any other electronics I bring along.

The middle pic shows my absolute holy-grail travel essential, my Vera Bradley duffel! I'm pretty sure it's the large size, and it fits so much more than I imagined! Not to mention it stands out on the conveyor belt ;) This is the bag that gets "checked" at the airport.

Finally on the right, I have my black North Face backpack (with either a Get Nauti or Let's ChaCha print bow!) and my paisley Scout lacrosse backpack (which I ironically use for track). While both were contenders for my carry-on, I had to go with the Lilly tote!


These are just some more of my carry-on essentials. But you ask: Tianna, why do you have two pairs of ear buds? I say: The odds were not in my favor, alas, and the day after buying a replacement pair, I found my old ones that were MIA for weeks! Just my luck!


I tried to limit my jewels for this trip, but let's face it, I failed. Miserably ;)


These are some of my night-time outfits for my trip! As you may have noticed, I switched up what I'm bringing when compared to the list shown in the beginning of this post due to a last minute shopping trip with the madre! I also wore the first outfit in my Summer Outfits post! As mentioned in that post as well, I totally feel like my tank top from Francesca's is so similar to Lilly's "Behind the Gate" print, and for significantly cheaper!


I got this hanging makeup/toiletry organizer from Ulta, and it's super convenient! It even has a compartment for brushes, which is great because I always find my brushes tend to get squashed during travel. It even rolls up to take up minimal space in your suitcase!

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed this post chicas ;)

Until next time,
                         Ti

P.S. VV hat and Lilly croakies make everything cooler :)



2 comments:

  1. I love what you're packing! I went to Mexico last summer and i'm going again this year. You'll have a blast :) xoxo Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was such a great trip, hope you have a nice time too!

      Ti

      Delete

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...