Sunday, July 6, 2014

Welcome to My Crib (Room Tour)

Hey guys! Cheesy title aside, today I'm going to be showing you around my room via photos! Hopefully this isn't too confusing to follow, but whatever I think we can do it ;) Also, there's going to most likely be an obscene amount of pictures, but again, whatev... :)
{Additionally: I swear I had it scheduled to post on Sunday!! I will figure out this posting shenanigans ASAP!}

So this is what my room looks like through my door...


...aaaand this is what it looks like behind my door!

On my door I like to keep seasonal scarves (light
weight for summer) and some favorite hats

I also had to show my sticker collection because stickers. Hahaha also, I kept my candles from my 16th birthday kind of as a memory, and I think it's a cute touch :)

So when you look to the left when you first walk in my room, you see my main dresser, spinning bookshelf, and sewing table! I also competed in horse shows for a few years and still have some ribbons up because tbh they're impossible to take down! In the bottom corner of the picture you can see the glamourous Ulta bag on my bed ;)


Here's a close-up of my bookshelf from P.B. Teen. It's pretty cool because it spins, and gives a ton of storage! I keep in it (aside from my The Clique collection & other books!) some bows (as a decoration), my sewing box, etc. {and, of course, glass lemonade bottles because as we all know lemonade is my life}

If you look just next to my sewing machine, you'd see my little corkboard setup shown below! This is also from P.B. Teen, and I picked out each board in 3rd grade before I had decided my room's color scheme (hence the random hues ;) I also printed out some photos to look like Polaroid pics, and still plan to add some more!


Finally, my bed! If you look head-on at my bed, the corkboard wall is to the left. A quick story on the color scheme: I saw this beautiful and super soft coral chevron blanket at Home Goods on clearance for $10, and decided I needed (read: lusted for) it! I already had the bedding (which I am in LOVE with), and went along with it even though they colors were random. My mom and I found the ruffle pillows at another Home Goods, along with the blue gingham pillow in the middle (it looks a bit gray in the photo). I also got another coral blanket because I just really like blankets to be honest...


So do my parent know me or what?? #monogrameverythang
Above my bed I have some canvases that I painted, which look rather awkward because I hung them by myself! Nonetheless, I think they're pretty cute and add a nice touch. My favorite is the middle one (my attempt at painting Lilly's "You Gotta Regatta").
Middle quote: "You can't control the wind, but you can
adjust you sails"
Adjacent to my bed is my desk, which I talked about in a school organization post a few weeks ago. And yes, this rather artistic photo of highlighters was necessary ;)

Finally, I have two closets of the same size on the wall to the right of my desk. The one on the left has my clothes, which I organize by hanging them, and folding using bright and fun blue bins as well as this cool hanging organizer which are both from The Container Store!


The other closet holds mainly junk (lol), but also shoes, bags, sweatshirts (bottom right), and extra school supplies.

Hopefully you enjoyed my attempt at a virtual room tour! See you all next time!

Until then,
                 Ti :)






3 comments:

  1. Your room is so cute and organized! I used to like The Clique books so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! And omg they were truly an obsession of mine!

      Delete
  2. Love your bedding! Unique mix of patterns(:

    {{{Kadasia}}}
    lifeslittlebitsofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...