Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Outfits Part II

Hey everyone! I've been spending so much time on my Pinterest lately (follow me by clicking here!), and have been loving some summery outfits! If you've been reading my last few posts, you'd know that in the beginning of July, my friend group is going on a mother-daughter Sweet 16 trip to Cancun, and these are some outfits I'm planning to wear!

1. Funky Flare

Although when I wear this outfit I feel like I'm bringing back the 70s, patterned pants like these are making a major comeback! I got these ones at a local boutique, but my mom picked up an ah-dorable pair just like 'em made by Ralph Lauren. These are awesome because you can wear them as a coverup, or dress them up with some wedges like I did!





top: Forever 21
pants: local boutique
wedges: Bloomingdale's
2. Statement Tank
 I found this whimsical satin tank top at Francesca's, and I don't know about you (but I'm feelin' 22), but it totally reminds me of something made by Lilly Pulitzer! I paired it with white jeans and a cream sweater. The sweater is, again (oops), from a boutique, but I've seen super similar items from Pacsun and Brandy Melville. I think it's perfect for a summer night when you want to just toss something over a cute outfit.



top: Francesca's
pants: J. Crew
shoes: Jack Rogers in platinum
sweater: boutique

3. Beach Bum
When I head down to the beach, I love to wear light-weight button downs like this one. They are totally similar to these Colombia PFG Fishing shirts that I've seen all over Pinterest, some even monogrammed! These shirts can get pretty pricey, but they are so worth it in my opinion. Also, I just received my Lauren James Shorties in the mail!! The shipping was super fast and they fit perfectly! If anyone was wondering about sizing, they run almost exactly like Nike running shorts (I'm 5'6 and pretty slim, and went with a medium to have some room). I'm planning on wearing these guys on the 4th!

My black bathing suit top is from Victoria's Secret. I went there this past weekend with some friends, and the sales there blew me away. This top was originally $30, marked down to $17, and an additional half of for a grand total of $8! It doesn't get much better than that! The tiny bow in front and cute ruffles make it all the better!


I love to tie it up like this!
 top: C&C California (from Lord and Taylor)
shorts: Lauren James
shoes: Rainbows
headband: Lululemon


Also, these are some of my new favorite bathing suits! From top to bottom, they are from Victoria's Secret, Macy's (my favorite-seersucker aaaannnd ruffles!!), and Aerie.

Hopefully this post makes up for its lateness!
Until next time, 
                         Ti


P.S. I had to share this one...we almost had a cute picture, but apparently something else was obviously more important ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...