Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Recap: Finals Are Over!

Yes, yes, my post is going up a wee bit later than usual,  BUT with good reason! This past week for me has been completely and utterly the most stressful time of my life. On the bright side, I have proven myself as a warrior (a flashcard warrior, that is) and have survive finals/ regents week!!!!!!

  *Cue the nonexistent confetti cannon* I had not only been worried about the exams themselves, but had been overwhelmed as to how I'd done. However, as my guidance counselor blatantly pointed out, my overall effort extended has paid off with all high 90s, and I couldn't be prouder of myself :)This seems a bit cocky and braggy, but trust me when I say I have paid my dues with defined dark eye circles, knots in my back, hours on end of review classes, and flashcards EVERYWHERE.



Essentially, my week was spent stress-eating this amazing edible cookie dough, consuming mass quantities of my favorite lemonade in the midst of two 6 hour review classes (major GAG), and having study group sessions (and the amazing dinner above!) with some friends.

To keep this post from being waaay too long, another separate post about some more of my fave summer outfits will be making its way over to the blog shortly!

Until next time (...more like a few minutes!),
                                                                     Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...