Saturday, June 14, 2014

Lust List: Summer Vacation Edition

Hey everyone! This week I was lacking big time in the blog post category, and simply couldn't come up with an idea, nor did the rainy weather let up long enough this week for me to get any good pictures! So, I decided to compile a couple of items I've had my eye on (aka have been majorly swooning over) for the summer, especially for my Cancun trip!

1. Sunnies
I currently use my Michael Kors blue-tinted aviators, which I've had for 2 years and are so scratched up you'd think they belong to a toddler! I'm looking to upgrade to possibly some Ray Bans aviators, or even a fun cat eye like these above! I also love using my Lilly Pulitzer croakies in Let's Chacha!

2. Take a Hike

But actually though... I recently picked up this Yur Bud iPhone running sleeve, and already love it! It's perf for a jog on the beach or a tempo workout at the track. This company also happens to make the only ear buds in the existence of humanity that stay put when I go for a run!

3. Swim Swam Swum

Although I'm wary of ordering bathing suits online, I am in love with so many from southernswim.com! There are even a few unique ones that aren't bandeaus, aka won't travel south every time you go in the water (story.of.my.life.). 

4. Take Cover!

After a day in the sun, nothing feels better to me than throwing on a soft, dry cotton t-shirt. Plus, if it's long enough, you can totally pull it off as a dress! This one is from shopacutabove.com, which also has a few other "southern preppy" shirts similar to Southern Tide, SoPro, etc. I love the bow ties!

5. Detangle

Don't laugh. Between the salty air and waves, my midriff-length thick hair is most likely a knot itself. My mom has sworn by this L'oreal detangler, and I've been using it since I was little! Not only does it smell amazing (reminds me of my childhood!), but it works like a charm on wet, dry, curly, you-name-it hair! It was also the "it" item at sleepaway camp, and I was constantly chasing after my cabin mates who "borrowed" it!!

That's all for today! Hopefully after this week is over, along with the majority of my exams, I'll get some original photos up! So far I've finished Latin (woo-hoo!), and have global, trig, and english this upcoming week followed by Spanish and chem next week. Plus an 8 hour review tomorrow (Sunday) and next Sunday. Oy freaking vey. KEEP ME IN YOUR THOUGHTS!!

Until next time (assuming I survive exams ;),
                   Ti   

1 comment:

  1. Those bathing suits are uber cute ! Have to swing by their website (:

    {{{Kadasia}}}
    lifeslittlebitsofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...