Sunday, June 8, 2014

Past-Present-Future

Hi everyone! In the midst of my draining study sessions this past week, I was trying to find some inspiration for a new blog post, and came up with this idea! Basically, it's more of a weekly log of stuff I did ("past"), what I'm planning for today ("present"), and what I'm looking forward to ("future")! I hope this isn't too boring, but here it goes!

Past
This past Monday was my school's senior athlete dinner awards, but I was able to attend since I was a winning underclassman! I was so excited to have one last event with everyone on my team, and next year is going to feel completely different without all of them.
Track 4 life
I decided to wear this dress, which I styled in a previous post. Also, I went with simple for my shoes with my Jack Rogers in Platinum.

This event was probably the most excitement I had this week, unless you get revved up about 2 hour global and and chem review classes ON TOP of driver's ed. Nonetheless, I am pretty pumped to be able to finish driver's ed before my summer trip with all of my friends (more on that later!)

OH. I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE EXCRUCIATING PAIN THAT IS The Faults in Our Stars.
I'll keep this short and sweet, but I was blown away by the movie! Rarely do you see directors that follow the book closely, but it was as if the novel itself was used as the script!!! That being said, I feel anyone who doesn't read it will be at a disadvantage, as there are a couple references in the movie that simply make more sense having read the book. My friends know that I rarely cry in any novel or movie, and while I didn't cry reading the book, a few tears may have been shed during Gus's funeral. Maybe.

Present
Today {Sunday} for some reason, I woke up at 5 am and just could not go back to sleep. So what do I do? Make a smoothie, duh. My mom was also up, so we decided we may as well be productive and took a trip to the grocer and got some fresh fruit. I've also been experimenting in the smoothie field, and the almond vanilla milk below is amazing! Coming from someone who despises both almond and milk, neither flavors except the vanilla are detectable! Score! 
After taking my week off from track (totally needed since I've been in practice since November!), I grabbed my sneakers and went for a run this morning. However, it got super hot really fast, so after an easy 3 miles I headed home to walk my Lab.
Yellow norts, black Lululemon tank, and some crazy papers in the background!

Future
First of all, I cannot wait for school to be over. My Latin exam is next week, followed by three more exams the next week, and finally my last two exams the week of the 22nd. Oy vey. But Sunday, June 29, I'm going to see One Republic with one of my best friends!!! The theater is literally on the beachfront, and I always have a great experience there!
One Republic, here we come!
As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, me and 10 of my closest friends are going on a mother-daughter trip to Cancun a week after school ends! All of our moms planned it for us as a special Sweet 16 trip since none of us had a huge party, and I couldn't be more grateful or excited! I know we'll all make amazing memories and just enjoy being together.

That's all for today! Until next time,
                                                          Ti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...