Sunday, June 1, 2014

Loving Lately:: Ready for Summer

Hi everyone, sorry to be posting this a smidgen later in the day than normal! But this morning, my family took our first beach trip of the season! We live around 20 minutes away from the beach, and let me tell you, the getaway was much needed with all the stress of upcoming finals. Today I'm going to be talking about some things I've been Loving Lately!

1. Beach needs

As I said before, I totally needed our quick beach trip this morning. My family also has a long-established tradition of going to our favorite bagel place for an early breakfast, then heading down to the shores! My Tervis monogrammed water bottle is a total necessity for anyone at the beach! After 3 hours of sitting in my Vineyard Vines canvas tote (another total fave!), my water still had ice in it. This morning also happened to be a bit breezy, so my newly received Fraternity Collection sweatshirt was a perfect fit (no pun intended ;))! However, it thankfully turned out to be a perfect beach day.

2. Hydration Station

Anybody who knows me at all is aware of my (seemingly odd) lemonade obsession! For some reason, different lemonades just make me blissful. My dad picked up this sparkling pink lemonade last weekend from King's for Memorial Day, and it basically had me swooning. I also love to use my adorable mason jar mug (with reusable/freezable ice cubes!) that my mom found for me at Home Goods.

3. Beautify Me

I'd been needing a new pressed powder for ages (okay, a couple months, but it's felt like ages!). I finally found some time to make it to Ulta and picked up my all-time favorite Benefit Hello Flawless powder! If you are in need of one, your search is over! This powder can be as covering or as thin as you want it to be, and it is parfait for someone like me who just likes to wear a bit of tinted moisturizer and blush. My old powder (on the right) had a crack in the base of it, leaking powder every time I went to open it (so not cute on my white jeans :/). Also, I ended up being two shades darker from my trip to Florida!
My second beauty favorite is this lavender body wash, also from Ulta. The lavender scent has been proven to reduce stress, which (in case I haven't mentioned enough) is very prevalent as finals approach.

 That's all for today, I hope everyone has a nice first week of June!
                Until next time,
                                          Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...