Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Post Delay//Upcoming Post

Hey guys!! I wanted to update you to let it be known that I took some pictures this past weekend for a fashion post that I'm über excited to share, but I honestly ran out of time. 

My school work kinda piled on, and I really wanted to put my best effort into it, so I decided to wait until this weekend to post it. 

On another note, while I was babysitting I got the chance to try out one of those metallic tattoos!
They're really cool, and mine has lasted for almost a week so far :)

Also, my friends and I went to a recently-made-famous diner, well-known for their AMAZING milkshakes!
They were actually the best thing, like ever!!

Again, sorry for the delay, but I promise that Sunday's post will be better!! :)

Until next time,
Ti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...