Sunday, October 19, 2014

Past-Present-Future: Step into my Life!

Hey guys! I don't know about anyone else, but I'm just so glad that I survived this week! It's honestly been jam-packed with events from cross-country meets to the PSAT to exams in basically every class!


Past

In the midst of my busy school week, I had the urge to toss up some Christmas lights on my wall! 

I also free-handed the monogram canvas on my wall, and painted it; I am in loooove with how it turned out!


I was so excited to visit my brother at his college!! He plays soccer, so my family went to his school for the day and spent some time with him after :) The school is also walking distance from a bridge with a pedestrian path, and I got some cool pictures of the sunset!

One night, one of my friends sent a mysterious text asking if I was home... 20 minutes later, I was greeted by her and an adorable package of macaroons! She was in the city and said she saw them and thought of me... if that doesn't describe me, I don't know what does!

I also managed to survive my physics exam... cue the confetti!!

Present

To celebrate my survival of this crazy week, my mom and I went shopping! I may or may not have spent all the money I made tutoring and babysitting...but it was totally worth it! (**Expect a fun styling post soon!!)

Today was the "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk" that I did with a ton of friends! One of my friend's mom's is a survivor, and it was a great experience being a part of the walk and seeing all the positive energy!
Yes, tutus were my idea ;)
Also, my friend group and I decided that for Halloween, we're being mermaids!! Here's a Pinterest pic we were inspired by, except with a little more coverage since it's been close to 40 degrees here!!


Future

This upcoming week, my school has spirit week! It's always super fun because everyone usually goes all-out and dresses up!

On the actual day of Halloween, we're all going to a friend's house in Southold (eastern Long Island). We're all beyond excited; since it's a Friday, we'll be sleeping over as well!


That's all I have for today! Talk to you guys next week!

Until next time,
Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...