Saturday, October 11, 2014

Feeling Fall Linkup!

Hi guys! I'm overly excited to share today's post with you, because it's actually a linkup run by Carrie, Laura and Jamie. The prompt. if you will, was to style our favorite scarf and answer some questions, which I've done at the end of this post!

I'll quickly share a little sob story with you; Picture this:

You planned out your whole post, outfit and location and all. Each day for the past week, you run to the window and take a peak outside, only to see that the ominous, water-logged clouds have remained in their position for the whole entire week! What's a blogger to do? Venture out into the unknown, and get pictures, obviously (#doitfortheblog). Hence the umbrella in most of the pictures!

Cozy Cable Knit

Here it is! My all-time favorite fall scarf is this unbelievably soft cream knit scarf! The weather here has taken a turn for the winter, and I'm just now accepting it ;)

Smiling through the freezing rain :)))
I also love to pair this scarf with my super warm knitted headband/ear warmer!

...but let's be real, this was my 'tude towards the totally uncooperative chilly weather!
Now onto the questions!

1. What's your favorite fall trend?

Vests!! I'm a sucker for a quilted vest, or any type for that matter! I think they add a nice touch to any fall outfit :) Of course, I have to mention these J. Crew vests which are on sale!


2.What's your favorite Starbucks drink?

Unpopular opinion: tea and coffee really aren't my thing; you'd most likely catch me drinking a peppermint hot chocolate! These are by far my weakness as the colder weather approaches!
Although it's a bit early to be thinking of Christmas, here's one of my favorite mint hot chocolate DIY recipes!




3. If you could only wear one pair of boots this whole season, which pair would they be?

I actually did a post last week mentioning my favorite fall shoes, and my Steve Madden boots definitely take the cake on this one

4. What's your favorite fall activity?

Bonfires x20! I have a mini bonfire pit in my backyard, so I always invite friends over to roast marshmallows and just hangout. Also, since it gets chilly at night, I also invite friends over to go in the outdoor hot tub; this is also really fun to do when it snows, believe it or not!

That's it for today! I'd like to thank the girls who organized the linkup and invited me to participate once again!

Until next time,
Ti :)

7 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with your outfit!! The top and scarf are both perfect! Thanks for joining the linkup and braving the weather for us!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    http://www.carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie!! The linkup was such a great idea, thanks for contacting me about it!

      Delete
  2. Tianna, You are absolutely adorable oh my gosh! I love this outfit and those boots.. gah I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha thanks Cathleen! And Steve Madden boots are my favorite! I loved reading your linkup post too :)

      Delete
  3. I've totally been stalking your blog lately and it is too cute!! I love it :)
    Thanks so much for participating in the link-up with us!
    xoxo, Jamie
    www.thefashionnewcomer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jamie, it really means a lot!! :)

      Delete

Sunday Funday: Monogram DIYs!

Hi guys! Today, I thought I'd share some simple and fun DIY projects with you. I've had a crazy and jam-packed couple of days last w...